Welcome to Avalba
In this website we share only movies info, serials info etc. All our contents are as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and data compilations.
This Website does not share any video clips or audio clips, from your movies, shows, serials etc. we are 100% sure for that.
Any video clip or audio clip that is shared on this site is guide how to use this site! created by Avalba or ads from Adsense or other.
All content included on this site in or made available through any Avalba Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and data compilations, is the property of Avalba or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any Avalba Service is the exclusive property of Avalba and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used in any Avalba Service is the property of Avalba or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
Avalba respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Avalba copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Avalba and its affiliates that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
DMCA takedown Procedure:
Please send a notice of claimed copyright infringement containing the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted works claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site,
3. Identification of the links that are claimed to be infringing and that are to be removed.
4.Contact information for the notifier, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an e-mail address.
5. A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.